Asked by sandra from Philippines | Mar. 16, 2016 09:06
About:China Visa

Multiple one year 60days duration tour agency couldnt make it?

im continuely my enquries about i have two years working permit in malaysia and currently this end of month i plan to go china for visiting my hometown neighbour in china it will take my stay more than a month and im want apply one year multiple with stay 60days duration but the travel agency couldnt make it for me. where shpuld i need to go for specialist agency bevaise due to my working time i could not always travel to consulate myself.

Answers (1)
Answered by Rebecca from New Zealand | Mar. 17, 2016 21:39
Dear, if you apply for it in a third country, it’s very difficult for you to get a multiple-entry one. So if possible, you can try to apply for a single-entry tourist L type. Maybe you will be given stay duration of 30 days. After you enter PRC and needs to stay longer, you can apply for an extension then before it expires.
Related Questions:
Hi I want a one year multiple visa What are the requitments on british pass...
Asked by khan from United Kingdom
| Oct. 29, 2014 03:26
Documents required for multiple entry visa
Asked by Lin from Singapore
| Jun. 26, 2018 21:33
L Type M entries 10 year Visa
Asked by Bill from USA
| Mar. 26, 2017 01:59
One year multiple M visa
Asked by Eva from Malaysia
| Aug. 14, 2018 19:51
1 year Multiple entry visa maximum duration?
Asked by Evan from Indonesia
| Apr. 23, 2012 20:15
I am Norwegian, it's possible to make one year multiple Chinese visa in Mal...
Asked by John from Norway
| Mar. 31, 2017 20:15
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)