Asked by Bea ang from Japan | Mar. 14, 2016 07:46
About:Policy for Foreigners with Immediate Family Living in China

are we entitled for family visit visa?

Hi. i ask if we can get a family visit entry permit? We have past records of 2 tourist L type in consecutive years now. I am thinking to apply for family visit entry permit multiple the next time because it's tiring to always renew whenever we travel for vacation to visit his grandparents. The problem is my partner and me were not married yet but we are 10 years together. My son family name was under his father. Do you think we can apply without marriage contract?thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Collin from Singapore | Mar. 15, 2016 20:39
Dear, if so, it may be difficult for you to apply for family visit type. But you can have a try. You can provide the birth certificate of your son as a kinship proof to prove that you two are his parents. In this case, you may have a chance to apply for it.
Related Questions:
We plan to stay 3 days in Shanghai, then 4 days in Beijing, then fly to Sia...
Asked by Levy Zamora from USA
| Sep. 17, 2014 02:36
Hi, we are a Turkish citizen resident in the UK and an Italian citizen resi...
Asked by Mr.Leonardo from UK
| Oct. 23, 2009 20:12
Norwegian Cruise from Hong Kong
| Oct. 17, 2016 01:43
Paris- Guangzhou(Canton)- Jakarta and back
Asked by Katarina from Slovakia
| Apr. 29, 2014 04:43
Are Malaysians entitled to 72 hours visa free transit?
Asked by Ahmad from Malaysia
| Jan. 04, 2014 00:46
we wanna visit a chinese family there in China. Kindly informed about the v...
Asked by Zaira from Pakistan
| Apr. 11, 2015 22:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)