Asked by FRANK from United Kingdom | Mar. 13, 2016 09:34
About:China Family Reunion Visa

Z Visa.

I presently have a Q2 type as my Wife is Chinese. Started Visiting China from the UK In January for 90 Days and have now been offered employment. Worked in PRC before but my Age is now over 60, is it possible to get a Z type in PRC or do I need to return to the UK and start the complete process or is there any way around it.

Answers (1)
Answered by Raymond from Switzerland | Mar. 14, 2016 21:37
You can go to the exit and entry administration of the local PSB and try to change Q2 type to work Z type. But if it cannot be changed, I’m afraid you need to exit and go back to your home country to apply for it. Or, you can go to HK to try to apply for it if it cannot be done inside mainland PRC.
In addition, I heard that the age limit is 65 years old in some provinces. So your age won’t be a problem. Don’t worry!
Related Questions:
what is the difference between a L-VISA and a Z-VISA
Asked by craig from sweden
| Mar. 04, 2012 00:31
Is Z visa the Business visa?
Asked by Su Fen from New Zealand
| Jan. 17, 2012 04:00
Do I need a medical check to apply for a Z visa? What is the cost for a Z v...
Asked by Nat from Thailand
| Mar. 07, 2012 01:09
is it necessary graduate certificate required for z visa?
Asked by sunny from India
| Dec. 09, 2013 01:36
What are the requirements for a Z Visa for a US citizen?
Asked by Louise M from USA
| Feb. 15, 2015 21:10
Hi, is it have double entry for the Z visa?
Asked by sy from Malaysia
| Oct. 08, 2015 09:07
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)