Asked by Caranikki from Philippines | Mar. 10, 2016 10:15
About:Visa Policy of China

hongkong to mainland, how can I get a visa to mainland PRC

I am planning to go to hongkong anytime but I want to maximize my tour so I'd like to visit china too since I have a lot of students there. I am just wondering if it's possible since from my country to hongkong does not require any entry permit at all. I think entry to PRC will require it? How do I go about it?

Answers (1)
Answered by Daniel from Denmark | Mar. 10, 2016 20:27
If you go to mainland PRC for tourism purpose, you should apply for a tourist L type in your home country. The first step is to prepare the relevant materials including the competed application form affixed with a passport-sized color photo, your passport and copy of its data page, an invitation letter from your friend in PRC (you can ask your friend to issue it to you), and proof your financial support (if it’s the first time you apply). Next, submit your application to the consulate general of PRC to apply for it.
Related Questions:
I am holding valid visa for Hongkong and Mainland China, how can i get Maca...
Asked by Mubashir from Pakistan
| Apr. 20, 2013 02:34
I am Palestinian living in Mainland China, is it possible to get a visa to ...
Asked by Dima from China
| Dec. 18, 2016 02:05
Can i apply for HK visa from inside china mainland or is it must fro me to ...
Asked by Qaiser from Pakistan
| Aug. 28, 2013 04:32
I am Canadian and my husband is a Syrian citizen. We both have a 1 year res...
Asked by Mary-Beth from Canada
| Jan. 18, 2016 01:55
how can i come to Hongkong if am a foreigner in china mainland ?
Asked by Ronald Ninsiima from Uganda
| Mar. 31, 2014 21:29
Hong Kong port entry visa
Asked by Jamil from Bangladesh
| Jun. 25, 2016 03:22
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)