Asked by KEVIN from China | Mar. 06, 2016 11:38
About:China Tourist Visa

Applied for a "L" visa whilst in china mainland

I'm currently working in Shanghai. My resident permit is valid until August 2016 (RP issued in Qingdao, Shandong Province) and I know that I can apply for a 30 days L type at the end of my RP. Can I apply for this in Shanghai ? Or shall I return to Qingdao ?
Thanks for your answer

Answers (1)
Answered by Victor from France | Mar. 07, 2016 03:01
Hi Kevin, actually, as far as I know, if your residence permit and work permit are issued in Qingdao, you cannot work in Shanghai for a long term. Therefore, I think you should return to Qingdao to apply for the L type. You can firstly go to the Shanghai Exit and Entry Administration to double check this.
Related Questions:
Can I enter China on a tourist L type, then change it to a spouse visa whi...
Asked by ray from mark2112
| Jul. 27, 2016 21:44
I applied for a 90 days business visa...but was only given 30 days visa
Mr.DYANISIS from Ireland
| Jun. 02, 2011 21:58
Hi, I am British and my spouse is Chinese. I currently have an L tourist vi...
Asked by Julian Rodriguez from United Kingdom
| Jun. 11, 2017 20:40
I am going to be travelling in South East Asia and May wish to travel into ...
Asked by C from Uk
| Jan. 18, 2016 03:11
How much does a cost of an L visa single entry into Mainland China?
Asked by Lorenna from Canada
| Sep. 09, 2013 02:01
HI ,what is the maximun days the L visa can be extended to in the china Mai...
Asked by Mr.jds from INDIA
| Jun. 14, 2009 22:14
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)