Asked by PAQUITO | Mar. 04, 2016 02:46
About:China Visa Fees

Cancel work visa and getting tourist type

I am about to quit my job, which means that they will cancel my work Z type. However I want to stay until June focusing on my Chinese. Once they cancel my work type and give the 30 days temporary stay permit, can I go to HK and get a tourist L type to stay the next three months?

Answers (1)
Answered by Blanca from Mexico | Mar. 04, 2016 20:08
Dear, as far as I know, if you don’t have residence permit in HK, it may be difficult for you to apply for mainland PRC tourist L type from there. But you can have a try.
Besides, the stay duration of a tourist L type is 30 days in most cases. It’s not easy for one to get 3-month stay duration. Of course, if you just get a 30-day tourist L type. After entering PRC, you can apply for an extension. In this case, maybe you can stay for a relatively long time.
Related Questions:
Can i apply for a tourist visa ? Is this a problem?
Asked by Jim from New Zealand
| Mar. 26, 2015 03:58
Does you tourist visa get canceled if you apply for a z type or business ty...
Asked by Joseph Faustina from United States
| Aug. 20, 2015 02:14
Can i cancel my student visa and apply for work type
Asked by rohan from Pakistan
| Sep. 01, 2015 02:39
change a work permit and residence permit to tourist L type
Asked by Valerie from Canada
| Jan. 31, 2018 03:40
Can my company in China cancel my F visa as I have left them?
Asked by Marion Hulse from South Africa
| Aug. 17, 2015 07:53
Change of visa
Asked by Dek from China
| Sep. 13, 2017 04:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)