Asked by Fritz from China | Mar. 02, 2016 23:22
About:China Work Visa

change study visa to work type

Hello, i am currently holding a study X type and i will like to change it into a work Z type, a company is willing to employ me but they don't know the procedure to follow to change the type . so i will please like to know the process involved in changing study X type into a work Z type. i will be very happy if i can get a respond asap . because many other guys told me it's very difficult . thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Phil from Australia | Mar. 03, 2016 20:33
Fritz, you should first go to the exit and entry administration of the local PSB and consult if you can change X type to work Z type from there. If yes, you need to prepare the required documents containing the completed application form attached with a passport-style photo taken recently, your passport and copy of its data page, as well as the foreign employment permit and the invitation letter of duly authorized unit (the employer will get the two documents for you). And then you can change X type to Z type.
But if you cannot change it from there, I’m afraid you need to go back to your home country to apply for a work Z type.
Related Questions:
Can i change study visa to work Z type within China? What is the process? ...
Asked by Alain from Cameroon
| Jan. 18, 2017 00:30
Converting study visa into Z type
Asked by Amir from Pakistan
| Feb. 02, 2017 19:48
Student Visa runs out March 26- but have documents for work Z type
Asked by Nadine from New Zealand
| Mar. 21, 2017 04:12
Can i change my working Visa (Z type) to Student X type?
Asked by Thomas from Romania
| Feb. 27, 2016 01:00
studying undergraduate course on work visa
Asked by jay from Brazil
| Feb. 02, 2018 03:48
Can you change a m viza to a z type?
Asked by Martin from Australia
| Mar. 18, 2016 21:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)