Asked by Kara from USA | Feb. 26, 2016 23:11
About:China Consulate in New York

This is Kara, thank you for your reply.i need to give you details.

My wife never got green card.she lives and she had lived all this time in China with my baby baby girl lives in PRC since day one, (baby is American) I live in USA, we just do a lot of traveling.
I can travel,to,PRC anytime,my wife can travel,to usa anytime, but when it comes to our baby, then my wife has to go through a lot of things over in PRC,just to get this travel document for baby so baby is allow to leave PRC .the document is good only for a wife and baby are coming to USA next month. My question is: can we apply for this travel document for our baby at the Consulate general of PRC in New York?
If ,so, would you be kind to let me know,what documents the office need from us? Do I need to make an appointment? I'll be checking here everyday constantly ,your advice in this matter is very important for me and my family. Thank you .
Sincerely: Kara.

Answers (1)
Answered by Claire | Feb. 27, 2016 02:45
You can apply for it from the consulate general of PRC in New York as long as the area you live belongs to its consular district. Currently, you don’t need to make an appointment. But since 3th May, 2016, the applicant needs to make an appointment online ahead of time.

Those documents are required including the completed application form, 4 recently-taken passport-style photos, her birth certificate (original and copy), passports of your wife and you, your marriage certificate (original and copy), and your wife’s valid entry permit to America.
Related Questions:
Please give me details about train schedule on Tuesday, from shanghai to Ch...
Asked by Ms.gracielle bacud from pudong shanghai china
| May. 16, 2010 01:56
1. I need to apply for a single entry tourist visa to China. Please give m...
Asked by Mr.Motara from South Africa
| Sep. 20, 2010 21:29
What do you see for me this year? My date of birth is March 9, 1958.
Asked by Doris from USA
| Feb. 25, 2013 20:01
May I know if possible to book a taxi/limousine from Shenzhen Airport to ho...
Asked by Susan from Singapore
| Dec. 13, 2012 20:30
Do They Check Your Marital Status, When Applying For A Tourist Visa?
Asked by Ting from Australia
| Dec. 18, 2013 20:56
how much it cost if i take MTR from airport to Kimberley Hotel?
Asked by Penny from Indonesia
| Jun. 04, 2011 02:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)