Asked by Jay from Australian | Feb. 25, 2016 03:05
About:China Embassy in Mongolia

Australian applying for Chinese visa

Good evening

I am an Australian that currently has a double entry permit to China valid from April 11 2016 to October 11 2016. My first entry will be into Beijing, and my second entry will be from North Korea thus using up both my entries. I will exit from PRC to Mongolia where I will hope to apply for another single entry permit to PRC as I will be hoping to re-enter PRC from Vladivostok, Russia.

Do I need to be out of PRC for a minimum time before I can apply for a PRC entry permit at the Mongolian embassy, or can I apply two days after exiting PRC?

Answers (2)
Answered by Mitchell from USA | Feb. 26, 2016 03:05
Jay, as far as I know, there is no time limit. So you can apply for it two days after exiting PRC and don’t need to wait for a minimum time.
Answered by Jay from Australia | Feb. 26, 2016 05:42
Thanks for the reply! I'm hoping this is the case or I'll be stranded in Russia! Do you happen to have any websites that could confirm this?
Related Questions:
I got a australian visa can i come to china without applying a Chinese one?...
Asked by Mossy
| Jul. 14, 2013 03:39
As an dual national - can I submit my application in the uk
Asked by Neil from Australia
| Apr. 24, 2017 22:39
I'm an Australian Citizen applying for a Visa in China here in the Philippi...
Asked by Mr.Dom V. from Philippines
| Jan. 13, 2011 03:33
Australian applying for visa to china from hong kong. Am I able to do this...
Asked by Peter from Australia
| Mar. 25, 2015 04:05
I am on a Cruise stopping at Hong Kong then visiting Shanghai, do I need a ...
Asked by John Uhlman from Australia
| Jan. 12, 2016 20:22
can I get a visa to china upon arrival in Beijing or any other city such as...
Asked by Jennifer Bovard from Australia
| May. 28, 2018 01:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)