Asked by Graham from Ireland | Feb. 22, 2016 22:12
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

Two year multiple entry Business Visa

Hi I am an Irish citizen, living in Thailand and have to travel to China once a month. I note that your website states:2. Validity (enter before)
Validity shown as "enter before" refers to the time limit of visa. The holders must use the it to enter mainland of PRC before 24:00 on the exact day of expiration, otherwise, it expires after time limit and cannot be extended no matter whether there is number of entry left, and reapplication is required. The validity is 3 months, 6 months, one year and two years. It is suggested to check the validity to assure it is good to be used.
Where can I obtain a 2 year multi-entry Business M type? I have many double entry permits in my passport and I stay only a few days each time.

Answers (1)
Answered by Katherine from United Kingdom | Feb. 24, 2016 02:18
Hi, Graham, in normal cases, you can only get the one-year multiple entry permit at most. The two-year type is only for UK citizens and businessmen of some certain countries that have signed agreements with ORC.

Since you have obtained many entry permits for PRC before, it's very likely that your application for the one-year multiple entry will be approved.
Related Questions:
my previous F business visa was given for two years..
Asked by Arun from USA
| Sep. 17, 2013 03:09
Chinese Business Visa for American Citizen
Asked by Brian Hadfield from USA
| Jul. 02, 2012 04:28
Hi Im looking to travel to China in March for work,
Asked by Mary from Uk
| Jan. 30, 2018 00:16
Hello, multiple entry visa
Asked by Eric from Canada
| Oct. 22, 2018 01:04
what is the fee for M type multiple entry visa for one year?
Asked by PRANAYA S SOMAN from India
| Jan. 13, 2016 21:29
Will Australian passport holders be eligible to apply for two years multipl...
Asked by Oz from United States
| Jul. 21, 2011 04:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)