Asked by Steve Ashworh from Egypt | Feb. 22, 2016 01:07
About:China Embassy in Egypt

Entry Visa for Syrian to China

Good Morning I have a member of staff who need to travel to PRC to attend a training session with Chery Automotive, He has Egyptian residence and a renewable 6 month work permit for Egypt (4 months remaning), we have letters of invitation from Chery Automotive how and what type of entry permit can we apply for.

Answers (1)
Answered by Caroline from Sweden | Feb. 22, 2016 03:45
Steve, he can apply for an M type because this sounds like a business trip. In addition to the documents you mentioned, his passport and copy, the application form and a bareheaded color photo of his are needed. After all the documents are prepared, go to the PRC embassy or consulate to submit the application.
Related Questions:
Im syrian , i have china visa 2 entry , im in shanghai now can i visit maca...
Asked by Mishref from Syrian
| Aug. 25, 2015 21:44
hi, i am syrian holding thailand entry visa, do can i apply to hong kong vi...
Asked by shadi saied from syria
| Jan. 17, 2012 03:19
I'm a syrian citizen need visa to china & hong kong
Asked by ahmed akkad from Saudi Arabia
| Aug. 25, 2012 04:13
Is there any special requirements for syrian citizens applying for tourist ...
Asked by Khokha from Cambodia
| Jun. 06, 2018 22:40
Syrian citizen: Do I need to apply visa to Macau
Asked by Waseem from Syria
| Dec. 08, 2015 03:06
I have Syrian passport and a visa to China. I'm currently in Nanjing and w...
Asked by Joseph from China
| Sep. 21, 2011 04:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)