Asked by SCHNEIDER, Ceferina from GERMANY | Feb. 21, 2016 13:56
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit

13 -Hours waiting to another connecting Flight needs a Transit Visa Fee ?

We are 6 persons from Frankfurt to Manila Stopover in Peking .Do we need a transit G type fee , If we go out in the airport to visit a place in the city ? while we are waiting in 13 hour for another conecting flight to manila . 5 person is all German , I´m one a pilipina togrther with my Deustcheman husband ,and with the brother and friends . what is the requirment ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Edward from United Kingdom | Feb. 22, 2016 01:41
Well, all of you don't need the entry permit because you can make use of the 24-hour direct transit policy. To leave the airport, you need to get a stay permit stamp on your passport when passing by the immigration counter, which is free of charge.
Related Questions:
Do I need a transit visa if I do not intend to go out of the Beijing airpor...
Asked by Dainty Ignacio from Philippines
| May. 19, 2016 22:26
Will the airline provide a hotel accommodation for passengers whose waiting...
Asked by Ms.henny from UAE
| Aug. 06, 2010 04:19
Thai national in transit in Shanghai
Asked by Weena from Singapore
| Sep. 30, 2014 01:58
Philippine Passport. Manila to Canada with 12 hours layover in Xiamen
Asked by Lyn Lyn from Philippines
| Nov. 23, 2017 21:01
I have a 14 hr layover in Shanghai, do I need to get a 72 hour visa?
Asked by Marilyn from USA
| Oct. 09, 2016 22:57
Is it safe to stay overnight in Beijing International Airport (PEK)? 13 hou...
Asked by Mely from USA
| Oct. 14, 2017 19:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)