Asked by Kayla from USA | Feb. 09, 2016 23:36
About:China Work Visa

L or Z 10 year visa? Not sure when I would start the job

I do not speak Chinese, and I want to go to China as a tourist. (A week to a month for starters) However I also have a job offer there, and would like to obtain a 10 year entry permit. I am not sure if I will take the job or not as I want to test it out first. Should I get an L type or Z type? The job offer is to be an oral English teacher, however while English is my first language I will not be going to college for being a teacher or for English. I will be going to college for social work. If I do take the job it would have to be like a paid internship during the winter or summer. Is this possible to do?

Answers (1)
Answered by Sara from USA | Feb. 11, 2016 22:02
Kayla, acutally, there is no 10-year work Z type entry permit. If you haven't decided to accept the work offer or not, I think you should apply for a 10-year tourist L type. If you take the offer later, you should apply for a Z type.
Related Questions:
Hi, I'm female born 9/5/88, would like to know love and career.
Asked by Stacey from USA
| Aug. 13, 2016 21:25
cancellation of old visa
Asked by Alan Boettcher from United States
| Nov. 04, 2015 00:55
Sheep born 10 July 1979, what are my job prospects like this year? should I...
Asked by Katrina
| May. 30, 2013 23:01
Business or job: I'm sunil my d.o.b. is 17.01.1983 india
Asked by Sunil from India
| Nov. 20, 2016 05:01
female dragon,born 18/10/1988
Asked by Princess-Faith from South Africa
| Apr. 07, 2015 01:52
I am currently in Dubai and when can I find a job? My birthdate is July 10,...
Asked by blue lady from philippines
| Apr. 28, 2016 21:18
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)