Asked by James from United Kingdom | Feb. 02, 2016 09:24
About:China Visa Application in UK

Tourist Visas for two people to see a friend in Beijing

Hello, my girlfriend and I are traveling to China in April to see a friend who works in Beijing. I just want to check a few things before applying:

We are going for 12 days, so I will apply for the single entry 3 month tourist L type for each of us?

Also is it OK to send both applications in one envelope, with one prepaid envelope for returning both?

I've found a letter of invitation template for the friend from the website of CVASC. is this correct?


Answers (1)
Answered by Carlos from United Kingdom | Feb. 03, 2016 03:11
Hi James! You are right, you should apply for the single entry 3 month L type for both of you. You can contain both applications in one envelope and with one prepaid envelope for returning both. The template is the correct one.
Related Questions:
We are staying in Beijing 2 nights and then traveling on to Thailand. Do we...
Asked by Mirna from USA
| May. 13, 2015 20:43
Flying to china staying one night.then 4 day cruse back to china for F1 rac...
Asked by Michael Powlesland from u.k
| Feb. 04, 2018 21:50
Do Chinese passport need tourist visas to Thailand? I ask for my Chinese fr...
Asked by Kittaya from Thailand
| Nov. 05, 2011 01:17
how can i get two visas for me and my sister if my friend in china (us citi...
Asked by sophorn from Cambodia
| Mar. 01, 2016 03:02
Is there a deluxe sleeper for only two people from Beijing to Shanghai?
Asked by Mr.SHA from USA
| Apr. 19, 2011 04:07
A five-member group tourist visas to China
Asked by ali mohammadzadeh iran from Iran
| Jun. 06, 2011 22:08
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)