Asked by anna from riyadh | Jan. 27, 2016 01:59
About:China Embassy in Saudi Arabia

Hi, I have a british passport and am living in Riyadh. I hope to go to china on the 22nd April

returning to Riyadh on the 3 May. Can you advise me on how to get a visa whilst in Riyadh. Many Thanks Anna

Answers (1)
Answered by Emily from Australia | Jan. 27, 2016 20:16
If you go there for tourism purpose, you can apply for a tourist L type there. First, prepare the required documents including your passport and copy of its data page, the completed application form and a recent color photo, your valid entry permit to Saudi Arabia, as well as round trip air tickets and hotel reservation. And then submit your application to any of the following three offices to apply for it.
Foreign Affairs and Business Office
Chinese Competitive Spirit Co. for Visa Service
AlSandross International Est.
Related Questions:
Dear Sir/Madam I'm a british national currently working in Riyadh. I'm ...
Asked by Mr.Carl from Saudi
| May. 13, 2009 21:25
hi. I'm from PAKISTAN and living in SAUDIA ARABIA. will chinese embassy giv...
Asked by Hafsa from Saudi Arabia
| Jun. 17, 2012 20:26
police enquiry for brithish passport holders residing in Pakistan
Asked by rehan
| Jun. 28, 2013 02:52
hi there, I am a pakistani national living in riyadh, my family is plann...
Asked by Mr.arshad from Saudi Arabia
| Nov. 20, 2008 02:31
Hi, My name is Zia Ulhaq and living in Riyadh Saudi Arabia with my fami...
Asked by Mr.Ziaulhaq from Saudi Arabia
| Jun. 24, 2009 22:07
i am pakistani national living and working in saudi arabia. i have visa not...
Asked by Mr.Muhammad Asif from Saudi Arabia
| Nov. 16, 2009 20:44
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)