Asked by Tony from United Kingdom | Jan. 25, 2016 00:00
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

Apply double entry visa without leaving China

I am currently in China with an X2 student single entry permit but I really want get a multiple entry type permit so I am able to visit 3 countries in the surrounding area. Is it possible to sort this out while I am in China/Beijing? I am a UK passport holder.

Answers (1)
Answered by Sylvia from USA | Jan. 26, 2016 02:22
Dear, how long will you study in PRC? If it’s more than 180 days, you can try to change the X2 type to X1 type at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB. Then you can get a temporary residence permit on your passport. In this way, you are able to visit the surrounding area with worrying about the number of entries.
In case that you can't change the X2 to X1, you can't change the singe entry to multiple entries either.
Related Questions:
I intend to visit China for more than 30 days but L type is valid for 30 da...
Asked by Sar from Malaysia
| Jun. 09, 2017 04:20
Change M to X1 or X2 visa
Asked by Ashour from Jordan
| Sep. 11, 2018 18:16
If my trip to China (back & forth) is from Brunei - Miri, Malaysia - Singa...
Asked by Carmen Lee from Brunei
| Oct. 30, 2011 21:32
Multi entry visa without proof of leaving/re-entering China?
Asked by Al from United Kingdom
| May. 04, 2013 03:49
Extension or change visa type
Asked by Hamed from Egypt
| Oct. 25, 2018 20:05
I plan to stay in Guangzhou for a few days, then travel to Hong Kong for 2 ...
Asked by Ralph from Germany
| Mar. 16, 2017 20:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)