Asked by Mike from Ghana | Jan. 23, 2016 12:01
About:China Embassy in Ghana

I need help.

Hello my name is Mike, I have X2 visa now in China which I got from a school here and I want to come back in two weeks time and I can't go back to PRC with it because it has no entry so I will need to get an entry permit in Ghana to go back to PRC. i have an information that embassy don't give entry permit again to any person that have extended his or her entry permit in PRC unless you bring a latter from PRC telling them why you do the extension over there, now my question is this, where will this letter come from? From immigration, School, or company. Please I need an answer so that I will know what type of letter to bring. Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Al from Italy | Jan. 24, 2016 19:27
Mike, did you get the information from the embassy? I have never heard of that before. But if a letter is indeed needed, I think it should be issued from the exit and entry administration from the local PSB in PRC where you applied for the extension.
Related Questions:
What's to wear on the 26th December to 1st Jan in Haikou?
Asked by Keri from Malaysia
| Dec. 24, 2017 18:52
I need visa
Asked by Sulekha from Uganda
| Jul. 06, 2018 01:42
What were some weapons in the Qin dynasty??
Asked by Aris Woodyear from America
| Mar. 13, 2013 20:44
After getting off at the Kowloon station, how do I get the Prudential Hotel...
Asked by Xuyen from Vietnam
| May. 22, 2015 20:46
what kinds of stuff do they have on each floor of Shanghai World Financial ...
Asked by MADI from Canada
| Feb. 07, 2013 01:52
i need help i have the null notification RB338622436CN please help
Asked by trixx from Canada
| May. 16, 2013 03:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)