Asked by Karim from Ukraine | Jan. 22, 2016 16:21
About:China Embassy in Ukraine

I would like to know the difference between Visa Type F and Type M

what the Purpose of each one of them? As I will make Official Visit First time to Company of my Chinese Freind for Visit and Exchange some Information So I think I will need F type right ? So I like to know exactly whats the needed Documents also we have one Section in the Application form Section 2.8 informatiom About he Inviter and the questionis :Relationship with the Applicant So what I should put in that case? Also I would like to Apply on Monday and get it on Friday or before as I will apply for Rush time and I planned to fly 30th or 31 th max of this month ,Can I get it before?

Waiting your Urgent reply

Best Regards


Answers (1)
Answered by Tina from New Zealand | Jan. 23, 2016 02:10
The difference is that M is for business activities and F is for non-business activities. What kind of official visit is it? I personally think you should apply for a M type. You should ask your friend to send you an invitation letter on behalf of his company and then ask him to get the invitation letter from duly authorized Chinese unit (foreign affairs office). Then you can apply for the M type. For the section 2.8 question, you should write the company name, address, phone number and then mark N/A for "relationship".

If you plan to submit on Monday and get it on Friday, then you just need to use express service. If you plan to get on Wednesday, then you choose express service.
Related Questions:
i hold F type in PRC.Can I convert it to M type or any other type?
Asked by zohen from pakistan
| Dec. 24, 2016 01:55
Diffrence between F/M visa
Asked by RAMAN K KHANNA from India
| Jan. 21, 2015 00:34
Business M type for Australian
Asked by Katie from Australia
| Jul. 24, 2017 04:46
I would like to know what is the difference between a rush visa service and...
Asked by Mr.richard from kenya
| Feb. 26, 2011 19:37
What time zone is Wuhan/ Hubei in
Asked by Nicholas Pagel from USA
| Jul. 24, 2013 02:36
S1 visa for my mother
Asked by Joey from South Africa
| Jun. 21, 2016 22:39
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)