Asked by Lorna from Philippines | Jan. 21, 2016 10:55
About:China Tourist Visa

How can get a tourist visa to nantong china? If i have an invitation letter from my fiancee?

My fiancee in. Nantong is Britist and he work in china for 5 yrs and he invite me to visit him and hes the one who finance me whorn i stay there. How can apply for 3 months to stay there? How?

Answers (1)
Answered by Fiona from South Africa | Jan. 21, 2016 21:27
Lorna, it’s almost impossible for you to get a tourist L type with the stay duration for 3 months. But after your entry, maybe you can apply for an extension before it expires.
The first thing is to prepare those documents including your passport and copy of its data page, the completed application form attached with a recently-taken passport-sized color photo, and the invitation letter from your fiancée. You may also be required to provide the proof of the financial support. You can use your fiancée’s bank savings account as your financial your.
Next, submit your application to the embassy of PRC in Philippines to apply for it.
Related Questions:
How can i get from Nantong to Wuxi?
Asked by Claudia from Chile
| Sep. 17, 2017 20:41
How do I get to shanghai from Nantong ? Tq
Asked by Elsie Pinto from Malaysia
| Jul. 09, 2014 21:41
how i can get to nantong from qingdao? can i have flight ?.
Asked by hassan from Iran
| Oct. 12, 2014 02:52
can somebody tell me how to get by bus from Pudong Int. Airport to Nantong
Asked by Paul from Netherlands
| Jun. 29, 2013 03:13
How can I get the tourist visa ?
Asked by Shima
| Oct. 25, 2012 20:25
I am trying to get from Shanghai Airport (PVG) to Nantong, Jiangsu. Can any...
Asked by Todd from United States
| Sep. 01, 2011 01:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)