Asked by Elisabetta from USA | Jan. 20, 2016 12:49
About:China Visa Mail Service

Where and how do i mail in my documents to apply for a visa?

Hi i am an italian student that is currently studying in Florida. My mother is chinese and so i want to apply for a Q1 (family reunion) type entry permit to stay with her in china for three months. There is no consulate in Florida so can i mail in all my documents to an embassy? Or can i do it online? Thanks so much

Answers (1)
Answered by Edwards from Italy | Jan. 20, 2016 21:46
You should apply for it at the consulate general of PRC in Huston. The consulate general doesn’t accept application by mail. You cannot do it online either. You should go there to submit your application in person or entrust someone to do it for you.
Related Questions:
Do I have to apply for the travel visa to China in person? Or can I mail in...
Asked by susan from usa
| Aug. 12, 2012 02:26
My SAR passport expired a few months ago. What is the simplest way to renew...
Asked by Monica C. from USA
| May. 08, 2018 22:40
I live in Taiwan. Can I send my passport, documents and VISA fee to Beijing...
Asked by Kao-Min Lin from Taiwan
| Jun. 11, 2013 03:18
I'm living in Ohio right now and plan on applying for a working visa in Chi...
Asked by Addison from USA
| Mar. 27, 2017 21:31
Where do I send it, or do I have to apply in person?
Asked by Kaine from New Zealand
| Nov. 27, 2012 03:33
I am a Nigerian businessman I wish to visit china for first time
Asked by paul from nigeria
| Aug. 02, 2015 04:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)