Asked by Rachel from Wales | Jan. 20, 2016 07:31
About:Chinese Embassy in U.K.

son has to get degree certificate legalized in order to renew Residents Permit

My son is currently teaching in China. His Residents permit runs out in May and his Z-permit in July. The local immigration authorities have told him he has to get his University Degree Certificate legalized/notarized before they will allow him to renew his residents permit or give him an extension to stay until the end of school term. I have looked on the Chinese Embassy website, and think I know which documents to provide. Can I send them in the post to the consulate, or do I have to go in person? If the latter, how do I make an appointment, as I do not live in London so would have to make a special journey.

Answers (1)
Answered by Joey from Netherlands | Jan. 20, 2016 21:04
There is no delivery service provided, so you cannot post it to the consulate. You’d better go there in person or ask others to go there on your behalf. You don’t need to make an appointment ahead of time.
Related Questions:
Come to China for an interview with L and change it to a work permit withou...
Asked by Maksim from Belarus
| May. 13, 2018 21:02
Hi, employee has only 5 years experience from UAE
Asked by yasraj from nepal
| Nov. 15, 2017 03:36
Does my son have to come back to UK to get his work permit?
Asked by Mandy from United Kingdom
| Jul. 15, 2015 22:49
Can I renew my Mainland Travel Permit for Hong Kong and Macao Residents wit...
Asked by Jai from United Kingdom
| Mar. 08, 2018 19:41
Z Visa Application - Legalization of Marriage and Children Birth Certificat...
Asked by Bernhard Wessels from United Kingdom
| Jul. 03, 2014 01:01
I am a Malaysian married to a Chinese wife (China nationality) with a son (...
Asked by Mr.Allan Tan from Malaysia
| Jan. 25, 2010 22:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)