Asked by Jeff from Hungary | Jan. 15, 2016 19:39
About:China Visa

Requirements for tourist visa. I plan to visit China in June and would like to stay for 2 months.

(Visiting friends and my Chinese girlfriend ) but it is my first time applying. Am i likely to be granted , given that i provide all required documents and sufficient financial support? Also im applying from Hungary as a full time registered student but im not Hungarian nor from EU. I paid my tuition fee for the 2017 year. I would like to visit PRC again in next winter holidays. Should i apply in June for a multiple entry one or apply twice, first in june then for my next trip, which is better? I also don't think that visiting my girlfriend is enough of purpose of visit, or is it? Money isn't the issue anyway. Please give me advices on how to proceed.

Answers (1)
Answered by Dean from Spain | Jan. 15, 2016 23:21
Since it's your first time to visit PRC, so I am afraid that your chance of getting a multiple one is very little. It's likely that you will get a single entry one with duration stay of 30 days. If you come in June, then you should apply in May. For your second trip, you should also apply also one month ahead of your departure.

Generally, it's easy to get a tourist type if you provide all required documents. So you really needn't worry too much.
Related Questions:
Round trip tickets requirements for tourist visa?
Asked by Kei from Philippines
| Apr. 28, 2016 22:40
What are the requirements for tourist visa?
Asked by Ms.Junio from Philippines
| May. 24, 2010 21:48
what is the requirements for applying tourist visa for Iranian?
Asked by mehrdad from Iran
| Apr. 11, 2012 20:58
I'm a Jamaican living in Japan. I would like to visit Beijing for tourism p...
Asked by Laura from Jamaica
| Sep. 07, 2016 20:17
My boss is a Dominican Citizen, what are the tourist visa requirements?
Asked by Ms.Lia Tecson from Philippines
| Jun. 29, 2009 02:23
what are the requirements to get tourist visa for hongkong for nepalese cit...
Asked by shraddha bahuguna from Nepal
| Sep. 19, 2012 03:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)