Asked by I Peaker from England | Jan. 12, 2016 05:33
About:China Tourist Visa

Chinese tourist visa, where and how should I apply?

I am going on a cruise with an overnight stay in Beijing (Xingang) and will be taking an organise trip from the ship.

Answers (1)
Answered by Jane from Italy | Jan. 12, 2016 21:43
Peaker, you should apply for a tourist L type in advance of your trip and you should apply for it at the CVASC. First prepare the following documents including your passport and its photocopy, the application form attached with a passport-sized color photo, the downloaded and signed declaration as well as round trip air tickets and accommodation booking record. Afterwards, submit your application to the CVASC to apply.
Related Questions:
Should I go to Chinese ambassy in person on is there an easiest way to appl...
Asked by Petit from France
| Feb. 15, 2017 19:32
hello.. i'm a Palestinian engineer, and i live in Egypt and my place of bir...
Asked by khaled noaman from Egypt
| Jul. 19, 2016 22:35
Z visa holders, It expires in Jan 30 but i will like to stay 1 1/2month tra...
Asked by Tita from USA
| Nov. 30, 2014 00:17
I need to visit the Canton fair in April in China.Please let meknow the doc...
Asked by Varsha from Sri Lanka
| Mar. 13, 2013 02:47
I'm Thai and I want to apply Chinese tourist visa in KL; how much do I have...
Asked by Mr.Pum from Thailand
| Mar. 25, 2009 21:20
i will be visiting with my son to accompany him to study in china. my stay ...
Asked by pk bansal from India
| Jun. 21, 2014 02:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)