Asked by kassem from syria | Jan. 09, 2016 03:57
About:China Embassy in Turkey

I am from syria. just now I arrive to turkish. can I get F visa to china for &family?

Plz could u tell me which document I have to bring with me !

Answers (1)
Answered by Cooper from USA | Jan. 10, 2016 19:05
Kassem, if you want to apply for F type, you need an invitation letter issued by a relevant entity or individual in PRC. Besides, the basic documents including the application form, a recently-taken bareheaded color photo, your passport and its copy, original of work certificate from your company, and the travel itinerary in PRC are required.
But I’m a little bit confused. Are you sure you need an F type? If you come to visit family or for tourism purpose, I think you should apply for a tourist L type.
Related Questions:
dear china embassy in iraq i had a travel to china in Feb 2010, and i get ...
Asked by Mr.Ali from Iraq
| Sep. 04, 2010 04:51
American Married to China Citizen
Asked by Roger from China
| Aug. 20, 2013 03:59
im from syria and i live in china how i can get hong kong visa ?
Asked by Mr.mohd from china
| Mar. 14, 2011 02:17
I have turkish passport can i get china visa from hongkong?
Asked by Muhammad ali from Turkey
| Mar. 19, 2014 04:46
hi there, can I get china visa from south africa with turkish passport?
Asked by ali from south africa
| Mar. 27, 2015 22:49
Dear Sir, thanks for your replied .. so also can not get z visa from th...
Asked by Mr.mohamed from china
| Mar. 29, 2011 20:44
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)