Asked by Lorraine Rushton-Krause from Australia | Jan. 04, 2016 00:12
About:Chinese Consulate in Brisbane

Single or Double Entry Visa Requirement

We are travelling via PO World Cruises from Australia, entering through Hong Kong, taking a four-day overland shore tour (Warriors, Wall and Beijing overland) into China and then re-joining the ship in Xingang. I am unsure whether a Hong Kong entry permit and/or a mainland PRC entry permit is required and which application form/s are required, e.g. Entry to Hong Kong/Entry to PRC? Thank you in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Carol from Canada | Jan. 04, 2016 19:28
Lorraine, you just need to apply for a mainland PRC entry permit because Australia passport holders can enter HK freely for a stay of no more than 90 days. Considering your situation, you can apply for a tourist L type. The application forms for all types are the same, but you need to check different items for your travel purpose. As for the number of entries, if you just enter PRC for once, single entry is enough.
Related Questions:
Am a nigeria and i want to apply for HK visa in nigeria, What are the proce...
Asked by Medfem enterprises from Nigeria
| Dec. 12, 2016 19:37
Iask visit visa hongkong
Asked by Rizwan from Italy
| May. 28, 2018 03:43
Work Z type issues
Asked by Y L Teh from Malaysia
| Aug. 06, 2017 20:58
hi my name is Kay,please what's the requirement for a business multiple ent...
Asked by Kay from Ghana
| Jul. 10, 2011 00:58
China working visa requirements
Asked by Mamerto from Philippines
| Feb. 10, 2015 01:55
I have a single entry 90 day tourism Visa. Can I take the Huangpu river cru...
Asked by Ravi from USA
| Mar. 28, 2014 04:21
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)