Asked by Noel from Australia | Jan. 03, 2016 05:15
About:China Tourist Visa

Visa for Thai spouse to live with Australian husband in China.

I am an Australian citizen and have a Chinese residence, working Z type. I have been working in China for 2 years now. i wish my Thai wife (spouse) to live with me here in PRC. Can you please advise on the best means of acheiving this.

Answers (1)
Answered by Nate from Germany | Jan. 03, 2016 20:19
Noel, you should prepare some documents and then send them to your wife for her to apply for S1 type. The documents you should provide include an invitation letter from you, and a photocopy of your passport and residence permit.
Next, your wife needs to prepare those documents containing her passport and copy of its data page, the application form attached with a recent bareheaded color photo, your attested marriage certificate (original and copy). And then apply for S1 type at the CVASC.
After getting S1 type and enter PRC, she needs to apply for a residence permit at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB. And the residence permit allows your wife to live in PRC for more than 180 days.
Related Questions:
Do I need to leave china to get a Z visa?
Asked by W.Ann from United States
| Jun. 14, 2011 22:43
Can the Singaporean spouse of a Taiwanese "Tong Bao Zheng" holder currently...
Asked by Patrick Wong from Singapore
| Jul. 10, 2014 03:56
Hi, I am Indonesian, but live and working in Thailand, as my husband is ...
Asked by Mrs.Aulia Renjana from Indonesia
| Mar. 08, 2011 00:29
dear all, i am thai who live in dubai with my husband (british). we are...
Asked by Mrs.pimphan winter from thai
| May. 05, 2009 03:36
S1 visa can work or search for job in China?
Asked by Chloe
| Jul. 22, 2015 21:10
Can I get tourist visa Phuket Australian citizen and Thai as well
Asked by Peter Ongheen from Australia
| Feb. 17, 2015 02:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)