Asked by Osborne Jacob from China | Dec. 31, 2015 00:35
About:Visa Policy of China

China Z visa holder need planning to bring family for 2m vacation

I, Indian national is doing trading business in Z type. I would like to bring my family here on their vacation Mar-to April-16(stay two months). Advice me How to get their visiting entry permit from Delhi and what documents need to submit for the same.

Answers (1)
Answered by Lexi from Malaysia | Jan. 02, 2016 21:27
Dear, you can send them an invitation letter and a copy of your passport and temporary residence permit. Then, ask them to apply for an S2 type. The other documents needed include their passpors, passport copies, application forms, passport style photos, and relationship certificates, such as marrige book and birth certificate. After all the documents are prepared, go to the CVASC office in New Delhi and submit the application.
Related Questions:
Do I need to bring my kids if im applying for chinese visa?
Asked by Jen from Phillipines
| Dec. 07, 2011 03:47
Hi. My family of eight are planning our vacation to Hangzhou & Shanghai in ...
Asked by Mrs.Shenny from Malaysia
| Jan. 17, 2010 02:27
I'm an Z visa holder, is any financial guarantee required for family visa? ...
Asked by Manju Santosh from India
| Jul. 16, 2011 04:44
Bringing family members, do I need to apply L visa or Z visa for them?
Asked by ewin from China
| Dec. 07, 2011 00:11
Applying for China visa
Asked by Hannah from Philippines
| Dec. 07, 2011 01:16
I am an Indian Passport Holder and currently holding the residence visa in ...
Asked by Mr.Madhu from India
| Mar. 25, 2011 04:22
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)