Asked by Kelly from Canada | Dec. 30, 2015 08:54
About:FAQ of Chinese Visa Application

what if 72 hour visa entry is not accepted?

Travelling from Canada to Beijing - 2 day stay-over, then over to Thailand for 10 days. Leaving Thailand, transferring back through Beijing to Canada. Arrive in Beijing 17:30 on 22th, leave Beijing for Thailand 13:50 March 25th (68/69 hours) - return to Beijing on April 5 (transfer only, no airport exit) for 8 hour lay-over then flight back to Canada. Based on the hours of arrival/stay, I am within 72 hour limit - but what if for whatever reason I am refused? As return home is transfer only, I am not counting those hours towards my 72 limit. Just don't want to get all the way over there and be denied.

Answers (1)
Answered by John from Brazil | Dec. 30, 2015 20:32
Kelly, don’t worry. You can enjoy free transit for both legs of your trip. The 72 hours is counted separately and it doesn’t add up your total layover time for your both transits in Beijing.
Related Questions:
Usa by air to 3 day in Beijing then 3 dayin Hong Kong
Asked by Corey from Usa
| Jan. 29, 2018 02:53
I'm US citizen and going to Hong Kong for a visit, can I use 72 hour free t...
Asked by Dave Karna from USA
| Sep. 01, 2016 22:50
I will be travelling from Busan -> Beijing -> Hong Kong -> Busan.
Asked by Skylar from Canada
| Mar. 23, 2017 21:49
Returning to the same place.
Asked by Gerry King from Australia
| Nov. 23, 2017 21:33
is 72 hour china visa available for thais
Asked by mike from thaILAnd
| Oct. 09, 2014 22:10
my wife and i are taking a cruise from singapore to tianjin china.
Asked by mal newman from usa
| Jul. 17, 2017 20:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)