Asked by Mae from Norway | Dec. 21, 2015 07:39
About:Foreign Consulates in Hong Kong

where to get Fingerprint to Obtain Certificate of No Criminal Conviction in Hongkong, live in Norway

I live in Norway and I need a certificate of No Criminal Conviction from Hong kong, One of the requirements to obtain it is FINGERPRINT? can I go there and have my fingerprint taken? been to local police here in norway and they said I have to go to embassy? been to philippines embassy and told me they cannot do that please help where to go?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ruby from UAE | Dec. 21, 2015 21:29
Dear, you should go to a recognized police or law enforcement agency where you presently reside to have a full set of your fingerprints taken. Actually, you can contact with HK Police Force and learn about where you can do it. Here is the hot line: (852) 2860 6558. E-mail:
Related Questions:
I have a criminal conviction for aggravated assault from 1996. Can I get a ...
Asked by Wondering from USA
| May. 24, 2012 21:41
What are the restrictions for a person with a criminal conviction (assault)...
Asked by Steven Koch from New Zealand
| Oct. 05, 2012 03:40
I have a criminal conviction can I go to china?
Asked by Dale from Australia
| Jun. 04, 2014 21:47
Hi, I want to visit HK, I had a criminal record, then I did appeal against ...
Asked by Anas from England
| Nov. 22, 2014 21:37
iam a canadian citzen have criminal conviction 13 years ago and got candian...
Asked by Mr.rinu from canada
| Jul. 28, 2010 04:52
China Working Visa
Asked by Leanne from Aust
| Mar. 18, 2015 03:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)