Asked by Nas from Australia | Dec. 14, 2015 16:37
About:China Visa Application Procedure and Fee

Can i begin my application even though i do not have my passport on me at this moment?

Hi i have recently lost my Australian Passport and am in the process of replacing it. I have a business trip to China planned on Jan 19-26 and was wondering how long the visa process will take?
If i get my passport early January and bring it to the centre does the visa get usually done within a week?
Alternatively can i begin the process now (i have invitation letter from China) without the passport at this moment and bring the passport and passport number when it has arrived. Would this help the process?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mary from Ireland | Dec. 14, 2015 21:58
Dear, you can prepare your application first.
It usually takes 4 working days to process the application. You can prepare other relevant documents first. Once you get your new passport, you submit all the documents and wait for the result.
Besides, express and rush services are also provided. They take 3 and 2 working days respectively.
Related Questions:
F visa to Z via agent in HK?
Asked by Kevin
| Aug. 31, 2013 03:37
I am traveling to china, I will be taking my laptop with me. My friend want...
Asked by Mr.David from USA
| Nov. 10, 2010 01:26
Hi and good day!! I would like to ask that even though i do not have an emp...
Asked by Mr.valenz from philippines
| Aug. 27, 2009 20:44
I live in Kentucky, can I come to the Chicago Consulate to apply for a Chin...
Asked by Janet Berestecky from USA
| Dec. 01, 2011 01:19
Going to hongkong
Asked by Courtney from Philippines
| Aug. 08, 2017 21:57
will resubmitting of visa permitted without delay
Asked by handun from Sri Lanka
| Jul. 08, 2015 21:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)