Asked by Sudarsanan from India | Dec. 09, 2015 01:09
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

Stay after visa validity

Hi I am an Indian passport holder. I have an M type entry permit and the last date is Enter before 17-12-15. I wish to make trip right now and I want to stay minimum of 30 days. Is any issue to stay on this M type because the expiry/entry date is 17-12-15
How long I can stay there?
Also I didn't make entry since last 5 months even the M type is issued from June.

Answers (1)
Answered by Anne from Denmark | Dec. 09, 2015 02:48
Dear, if the allowed stay duration after each entry shown on the passport is 30 days, then you can stay for 30 days as long as you enter before Dec. 17, 2015. The expiry date of the entry permit is not the same as the date you ought to leave.
Related Questions:
I have a visa that says enter before August 20
Asked by Mohammed from Kuwait
| Jul. 21, 2014 04:24
can l stay in for 30 days, after visa expirs when already in China.
Asked by Margaret from Kenya
| Apr. 13, 2016 03:02
Can I extend my l visa after 3 months
Asked by Ramya Saravanakumar from India
| Sep. 04, 2018 19:26
if i will get china visa from bangladesh after i cant extansion in china
Asked by babul khan from bangladesh
| Oct. 08, 2012 03:43
validity of student visa
Asked by mahendra pant from India
| Oct. 17, 2017 20:20
I have multiple entry Business VISA (category M), how long can I stay maxim...
Asked by Vishal from India
| Apr. 11, 2014 02:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)