Asked by f.j. from Canada | Dec. 07, 2015 15:50
About:China Visa

17 year old daughter wants to travel to china from canada, her mother is not in agreement

My daughter lives with myself (father) full time. There is no effective court order regarding custody as one is not required at age 17. We want to travel to PRC and need to know if she can do so with a passport and identification only. Her mother will almost certainly not sign a consent letter. Please indicate what she (or I as her father travelling with her) will need to ensure passage to PRC.
Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mary from United Kingdom | Dec. 08, 2015 19:15
Dear, did you get divorced with your wife? You two share joint-custody of your daughter? If yes, passport and identification are not enough. The consent letter from her mother is a must. You’d better discuss with her mother and ask her to sign the consent letter.
Related Questions:
My daughter is going to china with her friend and her friends mother as the...
Asked by Mr.Annette from canada
| Nov. 23, 2009 20:13
10 hours in Beijing airport, is a transit visa required?
Asked by aussiechick72 from Canada
| Nov. 26, 2011 02:29
my aunt plans to visit china with her grandson who is eight months old. her...
Asked by Ms.galang from Philippines
| Jan. 18, 2011 23:19
Tourist visa requirements for a Thai child under 11 years old travelling to...
Asked by emile from China
| Jan. 31, 2013 02:38
Minor traveling with a Chinese friend who is also a minor
Asked by Marci from USA
| Sep. 10, 2017 22:07
entry visa to China from a USA passport
Asked by Patrick Stapleton from USAs
| Feb. 13, 2014 01:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)