Asked by Jan from Pakistan | Dec. 04, 2015 11:11
About:China Visa

how to apply for q1 visa? my wife is Chinese.

Dear sir I am in China I extend my q2 type 1 time I want extend 2nd time the officer told me u can't extend 2nd time
And 2nd q .

Answers (1)
Answered by Peter from France | Dec. 04, 2015 21:36
Jan, you can try to apply from the local entry and exit management bureau. You should prepare the following documents and then go to the bureau at least 7 days before your Q2 expires.

1. temporary accommodation registration form. If you stay at a hotel, the hotel can give it to you. If you stay at other places, you should acquire this within 24 hours upon arrival.
2. filled application form affixed with a recent passport photo
3. original and copies of your passport and Q2 entry permit
4. your marriage certificate. It should be authenticated by Chinese embassy in your country. Then you need to find a qualified translation company to give you a Chinese version.
5. If you apply for a stay more than 1 year, you should do the physical examination check at the appointed hospital or organization.

Your priority is to provide required marriage certifcate. If you have Chinese marriage certificate, then you needn't have it authenticated by Chinese embassy.
Related Questions:
For q1 visa
Asked by Abbas from Pakistan
| Nov. 05, 2018 01:54
How can I obtain a family reunion resident permit for up to 5 years.
| Dec. 05, 2013 01:39
Can i change my Q2 visa to Q1 type in China? My wife is Chinese
Asked by Steven from India
| May. 30, 2016 04:34
How long it will take to apply spouse Q1 visa. To the embassy.
Asked by 0mar sankareh from Gambia
| May. 15, 2017 04:50
How to change from Z to Q1 visa
Asked by Terence from Singapore
| Jun. 12, 2018 01:03
My wife is Chinese, can I apply Q1 visa while in china on M type?
Asked by Mark Jefferson from India
| Feb. 13, 2017 20:44
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)