Asked by Joe Bradley from USA | Dec. 04, 2015 09:42
About:China Business Visa

10 Year Multiple Entry Visa - China

I am a US citizen that is in the education industry. I'd like to apply for a 10 year multiple entry entry permit. Do I need a letter from the education group that I will be working with? Should this accompany my application. I've had Chinese Visa's issued in 2010(L) and again in 2014(F).

Answers (1)
Answered by Jane from Canada | Dec. 05, 2015 01:31
So, you currently work in mainland with a valid Z type? If so, I am afraid that you can't apply for a 10 years tourist type at the same time. A guy in the similar situation was refused by Chinese consulate because he was told that he couldn't keep two kinds of entry permits at the same time.
Related Questions:
Is there fee difference between single entry visa versus 10 year multiple e...
Asked by Sandy from Usa
| May. 06, 2016 02:39
Can a child with US passport apply for a 10 year multiple entry tourist L t...
Asked by David from USA
| Dec. 17, 2017 20:20
Can I get a 10 year multiple entry visa for tourists?
Asked by Steven Lew from United States
| May. 01, 2017 20:10
I am a USA passport holder, can I get a multiple entry for 10 year visa in...
Asked by Jackie Suling from United States
| Apr. 20, 2015 21:31
I hold a Canadian passport and work in the US, can I apply for 10 year mul...
Asked by Ray from USA
| Feb. 05, 2017 00:44
My multiple 1 year visa expieres on Sept. 12 , 2013; may I enter China in S...
Asked by mary from USA
| Jul. 25, 2013 01:09
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)