Asked by Lenge from South Africa | Nov. 30, 2015 13:30
About:China Work Visa

Good day! Can I obtain Z visa when on a tourist L type?

I am planning to go to Shanghai on a tourist L type for 3 months to look for a teaching position in person, visit the schools etc. I am concerned that I perhaps can't obtain a Z type and the other permits etc to teach and work in PRC when in Shanghai on a tourist L type. Will I need to fly back to my home country first before I can obtain my Z type? Or can I do the process of the Z type all while staying in Shanghai without exit? Thank you!

Answers (1)
Answered by John from Mexico | Dec. 01, 2015 20:01
Hi, Lenge, yeah, it’s possible for you to obtain Z type without leaving PRC. You can possibly change L type to Z type. But you should find a school to employ you first.
Related Questions:
going to china on a work contract
Asked by Len Kotze from South Africa
| May. 14, 2017 21:35
I have a Chinese Z Visa for 30 days but I went to Hong Kong
Asked by Ben from China
| Nov. 12, 2017 21:56
Tourist Visa as a means of temporary resisidence
Asked by Charlie Kerr from China
| May. 11, 2016 22:02
Iranian Passport Holder with L china visa want to go to HK from China
Asked by Moh from China
| Sep. 17, 2014 01:51
Work Z type n how long will it take?
Asked by Y L Teh from Malaysia
| Aug. 02, 2017 21:24
M Visa To L Type Then To Z Type How Possible
Asked by JACK from Ghana
| Mar. 07, 2016 21:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)