Asked by MUHAMMAD SABIR from United Arab Emirates | Nov. 30, 2015 08:20
About:China Embassy in UAE

How to get Visit visa for China, I have Residence permit in Abu dhabi

Hi, I am Muhammad Sabir from Abu Dhabi, I want to visit PRC to spend my Holidays. I have Valid residence permit for more than 1 year in Abu Dhabi, what type of documents are required to get the visit entry permit quickly and How much fees I have to pay for 1 month entry permit?

Answers (1)
Answered by Jean from United Kingdom | Nov. 30, 2015 21:48
First, you need to provide the following documents including your passport and its photocopy, the application form and your recently-taken bareheaded color photo, your residence permit in Abu Dhabi as well as hotel booking records and round trip air tickets. Afterwards, hand those materials in to the embassy of PRC there and wait for the result. You need to pay 110AED for single entry permit to PRC.
Related Questions:
Chinese Visa in Abu Dhabi with British passport
Asked by william from
| Oct. 25, 2012 04:34
Visa to Hong Kong, do you need to apply and how to apply
Asked by Ahmad from UAE
| Sep. 17, 2014 21:54
Hi, I'm Pakiatan Nationality with Abu Dhabi Residence visa. I have to atten...
Asked by Mr.Saleem from Pakiatan
| Oct. 06, 2009 03:11
Apply Visa to China for immediate visit.
Asked by PRH Don from UAE
| Apr. 11, 2012 23:15
I plan on visiting China for a week on a tourist visa to visit my son who w...
Asked by Lorna T from UK
| Feb. 05, 2012 21:49
Dear Sir/Madam I have Dubai Emirate residence but I work for the company b...
Asked by Mr.Mahmoud from UAE
| Sep. 07, 2009 21:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)