Asked by Hayley from USA | Nov. 29, 2015 09:50
About:China Transit Visa


I am traveling from NYC to Nagoya Japan. I want to stop in Beijing for less than 72 hours to sightsee. The flight from nyc connects in Shanghai for 4 hours before going to Beijing. Can I qualify for the free 72 hour visa if I connect or do I have to fly direct to Beijing?

Answers (1)
Answered by Nancy from Belgium | Nov. 29, 2015 21:00
Hayley, you cannot use the 72 hour free transit because you stop over in 2 Chinese cities if you connect. But if you fly directly to Beijing, you are eligible for the 72 hour policy.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)