Asked by Rebecca from Australia | Nov. 27, 2015 22:17
About:Dalian Travel

I need to find a place in dalian to stay for 2 month, around 16 Jan 16 to 15 March.

Would you please kindly advise where should I look, website or agent. A nice area easy to walk around will be good. Thanks. rebecca

Answers (2)
Answered by Fiona from Singapore | Nov. 28, 2015 00:59
According to your situation, maybe find a cheap apartment is a good choice for your two months stay. As I know, most related websites only have Chinese version. But don't worry. You can find house agent to look for a suitable apartment for you upon arrival. Or maybe you have any chinese friend? Maybe you can ask him/her to look into the websites for you.
Answered by An from South Africa | Nov. 28, 2015 09:33
Depending on what you mean nice place for walking around.

I would suggest Xhinghai area its close to the beach
Binghai loo is also a beautiful place to walk, (longest wooden walkway on earth)
Zhongshan square is a nice area to walk, more for restaurants.

There are some places in this area that hires out rooms similar to hotel rooms but more homely for long term.
I hope you have someone that can speak Chinese to help you find an Apartment, it will be really difficult if you dont.

If you have any more questions about the city just ask I lived there for 2years.
Related Questions:
I have a 30 duration of stay multiple entry L visa. I entered the country a...
Asked by Ms.Lys from USA
| Apr. 02, 2010 02:05
would like to know what my future holds in the field of education, career a...
Asked by nuri from USA
| Mar. 13, 2015 22:06
I am going to Hongkong on July 15, and will be arrived in Hongkong on July ...
Asked by Ms.Lely Khouw from Canada
| Mar. 22, 2011 21:05
will the show Impression SanjieLiu be playing on March 15 or 16, 2015?
Asked by Edward Cadena from usa
| Feb. 12, 2015 18:53
My travel agent did not inform me before I left for Shanghai that there is ...
Asked by Ms.WY from Singapore
| May. 04, 2009 21:22
Booking Train Tickets
Asked by Lindsay Phillips from South Korea
| Aug. 04, 2011 22:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)