Asked by Yonette from Br. Virgin Islands. | Nov. 23, 2015 16:40
About:China Embassy in Antigua & Barbuda

Guyanese residing in the BVI trying to obtain a visa for china

Good evening I'm a Guyanese and holder of Guyanese passport, residing in the BVI employed and have a work permit . Is it possible for me to apply to the embassy in Antigua for an entry permit to PRC to spend two weeks there?
Thanks for a response.

Answers (1)
Answered by Sarah from Australia | Nov. 23, 2015 21:32
Dear, if you want to apply from the embassy in Antigua, you need to provide proof of legal stay in Antigua such as residence permit, work permit, or valid entry permit to the country. If you come to PRC for leisure purpose, you also need to submit your passport and its photocopy, the application form, recent color photo as well as hotel booking record and round trip air tickets.
Related Questions:
what are the requirement for liberian residing in ghana,to obtain chinese v...
Asked by edwin locah from Ghana
| Apr. 07, 2012 20:24
I am a Guyanese with a B1B2 US visa in my passport could i visit china with...
Asked by joan from Guyana
| Apr. 14, 2017 02:48
What requirements needed for a Mexican citizen residing in Mexico to obtain...
Asked by Rainbo from USA
| Aug. 02, 2013 21:42
I am an Australian citizen residing in Bangladesh. what is the requirment t...
Asked by Atiqul from Bangladesh
| Sep. 02, 2013 02:20
I am a US citizen residing in Kenya. I'm trying to get a trouist visa. Do...
Asked by Susan from Kenya
| May. 21, 2012 21:38
I am a Nigerian temporarily residing in the UK and I have a visiting visa t...
Asked by Mr.Uche from Nigeria
| Aug. 12, 2009 21:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)