Asked by Haruna Bello from Nigeria | Nov. 21, 2015 06:53
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

Applying for visa to hong kong

I am nigerian. currently studying in china, i want to visit hong kong on a business trip for two weeks...How do i apply for the entry permit..i am currently living in Shenyang..

Answers (1)
Answered by Tracy from United Kingdom | Nov. 22, 2015 00:09
Haruna, you need to get an invitation letter from a company in HK first and then apply for the entry permit with it. The application can either be submitted to the HK Immigtation Department or to the HK office located in Beijing. In addition to the invitation letter, you need to submit your passport, a photocopy of it, an application form, a photo, a copy of residence permit in mainland, round-trip tickets, and a financial standing proof. If you don't have a financial standing proof, you can submit your student certificate as a proof.
Related Questions:
Hong Kong working visa holder applying for china entry permit..what are the...
Asked by Rackyl from Hk
| Nov. 29, 2015 19:25
Visa fees payment method
Asked by Aman from India
| Jul. 04, 2018 20:45
How many month statement is needed for applying visa by sponsor?
Asked by Thapa punam from Hong kong
| Feb. 29, 2016 02:23
what is the requirements in visitng hongkong? is there an interview in appl...
Asked by evelyn cortez from philippines
| Jan. 06, 2013 00:39
Hi, I am applying for Chinese visa but can I enter into Hong Kong on that v...
Asked by Abrar from Pakistan
| Jun. 13, 2013 22:47
Australian applying for visa to china from hong kong. Am I able to do this...
Asked by Peter from Australia
| Mar. 25, 2015 04:05
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)