Asked by Mar from Philippines | Nov. 20, 2015 18:52
About:China Embassy in Philippines

no criminal record. Can you obtain for me since i will never go back to China?

hi !i worked in Shanghai for 8 years and came back home for good last january 2015 and processing my US spousal visa ,never thought i need to obtain police clearance and one of the requirements for US embassy. it possible if my friend can process ony behalf?or can you give a note or letter if they couldnt obtain one for me.please advice.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mary from Ireland | Nov. 21, 2015 00:50
Mar, non-criminal certificate is issued by local notary office. If you have a friend in Shanghai, you might ask him to visit notary office there and ask if he can apply on your behalf.

I find a notary office located at No. 660, Fengyang Road. The phone number is 021-62154848. You might ask your friend to contact them to confirm whether he can apply on your behalf.
Related Questions:
Need a NON CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK from Kuwait to be used in CHINA?
Asked by Mujtaba Asif from Kuwait
| Jul. 22, 2013 01:45
I worked in Shanghai for 2 years, and before leaving obtained a criminal re...
Asked by Ms.Hagan from Australia
| Aug. 04, 2009 22:31
Hi, I have a criminal record in Hong Kong before and now I wanted to go bac...
Asked by Mr.Ron Garet from Philippines
| Feb. 05, 2011 02:30
I am planning to apply for Z Visa (Work Permit) for my employee to China.
Asked by Rita from India
| Jun. 02, 2017 04:42
i have a criminal record which is spent bar one that i have to declare, can...
Asked by darrell from england
| Sep. 01, 2015 04:20
I hold No Criminal Record Certificate (Police vrification) issued in Shangh...
Asked by Patty from Canada
| Jun. 05, 2014 05:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)