Asked by asif from Pakistan | Nov. 16, 2015 21:58
About:China Embassy in Saudi Arabia

chinese multiple visa one year

my brother want a one year multiple entry permit of PRC and hong kong can he apply from saudia arabia easily? my brother have six month multiple entry permit of saudia arabia please answer complete guide.

Answers (1)
Answered by Lora from Australia | Nov. 17, 2015 19:48
Hi, asif, the entry permit to PRC and HK are different and I’m afraid it’s not that easy for your brother to apply multiple entries for both places, but he can have a try. Do you know what type does he want? If he is for leisure or relax purpose to PRC, he needs to prepare the required materials first which contain his passport, recently-taken full-faced color photo and the application form, the valid entry permit of Saudia Arabia, return air tickets and hotel booking records. Then submit those materials to the embassy of PRC there and wait for the result. As for HK entry permit, the required documents are a little bit different, which include the application form, recent color photo, passport, financial proof, flight itinerary and proof of his purpose to HK.
Related Questions:
Hi I want a one year multiple visa What are the requitments on british pass...
Asked by khan from United Kingdom
| Oct. 29, 2014 03:26
Hello, Is it possible to get a visa for china for more than 1 year?
Asked by elena from Cyprus
| May. 31, 2017 22:08
Documents required for multiple entry visa
Asked by Lin from Singapore
| Jun. 26, 2018 21:33
i am a nigerian, i have one year multiple chinese visa. can i apply for hon...
Asked by Mr.andy from nigeria
| Jul. 09, 2009 23:10
what are the fees for a business visa multiple entries for one year?
Asked by candy paul from usa
| Mar. 16, 2014 02:58
HK visit
Asked by Tapan Kumar Halder from Bangladesh
| Jul. 09, 2016 01:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)