Asked by Gabrielle from Philippines | Nov. 16, 2015 03:38
About:China Visa

What do I need to do to pass Hong Kong Immigration?

Hi, I will be travelling to Dubai via Hong Kong. However, I purchased tickets from manila to hong kong, then separate tickets from hong kong to dubai. Will the HKG Immigration let me board my plane to Dubai, after I sign the arrival forms? I know that I will have to put there that I will stay at hongkong. Appreciate your answers, quite confused on the procedure.

Answers (1)
Answered by Daniel from Canada | Nov. 17, 2015 03:11
Dear, you are from the Philippine, right? If so, there should be no problems for you I think. You can enter HK freely for a stay less than 14 days. You can pass the immigration by showing your passport, hotel reservations in HK if you plan to spend overnight there, and the ticket to Dubai.
Related Questions:
I will be visiting Macau from Delhi but I will land at HK airport and take ...
Asked by Sanjeev from India
| Mar. 23, 2017 20:25
Do you need to book tickets for the 9.30am ferry to Guangzhou from HKIA?
Asked by Sandra banks from Australia
| Jun. 27, 2017 01:17
I am from Kyrgyzstan but having a Macau blue card .Do I need a visa to visi...
Asked by Galiya from Kyrgyzstan
| Mar. 08, 2017 19:03
i am arriving in Terminal 1 flying from Amsterdam to Shanghai and need to t...
Asked by air2fakie from holland
| Nov. 13, 2013 19:52
How can I go from Hong Kong Causeway Bay to Shenzhen City,Guangdong Provinc...
Asked by REM from Costa Rica
| Aug. 25, 2014 23:04
Is Hong Kong Visa needed when using the ferry transfer from HKIA to mainlan...
Asked by Johnny from Lebanon
| Nov. 04, 2015 02:18
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)