Asked by Sherif hamdy from Egypt | Nov. 15, 2015 12:12
About:China Embassy in Egypt

I am an egyptian 42 years old and wife 40 years and 2 daughters 13 and 9 years

All are holders of egyptian passport and we intend travel from cairo to hong kong on 20 december 2015 for 10 days. all our passports are valid for more than 6 months except my wifes passport which expires by 28 february 2016 and we are leaving hong kong 1 january 2016 and we have a confirmed return ticket for all of us and hotel reservations so do we need to acquire an entry visa or any clearence before departure as i wish to take my kids to visit ocean park and disneyland so again in view of all events that is happing are we clear to book tickets and travel or is there any flight restrictions or banning for egyptian passport holders?

Answers (1)
Answered by Kim from Australia | Nov. 16, 2015 19:29
Dear, according to what you said above, all of you don’t have to apply for anything because Egyptian passport holders can enjoy free entry to HK for no more than 90 days. But you need to hold the return tickets in hand and have enough travel fees. There are no flight restrictions or banning for you. Don’t worry. As for your wife's passport, if there's still time, try to apply a new passport. Just in case.
Related Questions:
I am Wood Sheep happily married for 42 years to Wood Horse. Any words of wi...
Asked by bubell from USA
| Jul. 23, 2015 02:08
Can I get visa for my husband and 3 daughters?
Asked by ghazala from Pakistan
| Feb. 04, 2013 01:56
can i get a temporary work visa (3 weeks) or (z) type to work in PRC.
Asked by jim from New Zealand
| Aug. 01, 2016 22:25
free entry to hong kong from egypt
Asked by Samah from Egypt
| Aug. 01, 2017 21:53
Can i apply for Family Visit/Resident Permit?
Asked by Daniels
| Dec. 03, 2012 03:47
How long does it take to get Chinese citizenship by descent
Asked by Molly from Thailand
| May. 17, 2018 21:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)