Asked by Michael from USA | Nov. 14, 2015 22:35
About:China Visa

Obtaining a Chinese driver's license

I am a USA citizen with an M business visa 60 day stay, how can I change this to a 90 day stay so I can obtain a PRC driver’s license?

Answers (1)
Answered by Sandra from United Kingdom | Nov. 15, 2015 01:06
Michael, as far as know, only those who have residence permit on X type, S type or Q type entry permits can get PRC Driver's License, so I'm not sure whether you can get it on an M type. Anyway, if you want extend the stay duration, you should go to the local exit and entry administration office seven working days before the expiry date of the M type. You need to submit your passport, an application form, a registration form of temporary residence, and an inivtation letter from your trade partner in China.
Related Questions:
Would I go about getting my visa as a Kansas or Nebraska resident?
Asked by Cindy from USA
| Aug. 29, 2015 01:21
I am applying for a tourist Visa and need to know
Asked by Kay from USA
| Feb. 15, 2017 19:56
I live in Michigan & Florida. Which consulate do I go to?
Asked by Leslie from USA
| Mar. 06, 2018 20:57
How to obtain Z visa?
Asked by dilip from Bangladesh
| Sep. 26, 2011 03:17
I work for an Australian company and I have been asked to work in their Sha...
Asked by Rosemary from Australia
| Nov. 15, 2013 03:24
Do I have to have a drivers license with new address written on it?
Asked by machelle from USA
| Jun. 08, 2014 01:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)