Asked by Han from Republic of Korea | Nov. 12, 2015 12:44
About:China Visa Application in USA

Visiting Shanghai and Hong Kong, do I need multiple or Single visa for my trip?

I am a Korean Citizen in NY, and I am planning to visit Shanghai and Hong Kong this break. So my schedule is like, NY - Seoul ( 3 days) - Shanghai ( 2 days) -Hong Kong (3 days) - NY
Q2. If I change the plan to visit Hong Kong only, do I need to apply still?
Q3. Do I need anything other than application, photo and passports, like my flight itinerary?

Answers (1)
Answered by Hans from Switzerland | Nov. 12, 2015 21:23
For Q1: Han, if you have joint-way air tickets from Seoul to Shanghai and then to HK, you can enjoy the 72 hour free transit in Shanghai. In this way, you don't need apply for any type.
For Q2: You can enjoy free entry to HK for no more than 90 days, so you don’t need to apply.
Related Questions:
Visa for Saudi National to Hong Kong
Asked by John from Warren
| Feb. 19, 2013 20:59
I will be visiting Hong Kong with my wife for six days do I need a visa
Asked by Ashok kumar from India
| Oct. 17, 2014 20:51
US citizen going to macau from hong kong: need a visa?
Asked by susan from USA
| Feb. 24, 2017 20:48
I am visiting Hong Kong, Guangzhou and Beijing a trip of 10 days in total d...
Asked by Yvonne Goldby from United Kingdom
| May. 16, 2013 04:22
Hi, I'll be visiting Guangzhou in September, and would like to do a 1 or 2 ...
Asked by Mr.Geoff from Australia
| May. 15, 2010 20:15
Visiting China then on to Hong Kong to work for a week what do I need?
Asked by Paula from USA
| Aug. 08, 2013 03:05
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)