Asked by mohammad tabibzadeh from Iran | Nov. 11, 2015 10:12
About:China Embassy in Malaysia

Tourist visa to Hong Kong and Macau for Irani living in Malaysia

Hi, im iran passport holder, but im staying in malaysia holding spouse visa. Do i need to apply entry permit to travel to hong kong & macau if i travel with my malaysian wife?
If need may i know what documents i need to prepare & where to apply?
Thanks you

Answers (2)
Answered by Nickle from Germany | Nov. 12, 2015 02:06
Hi, you need entry permits for both places.
For Macau entry permit, it's quite simple. You can get it upon arrival at the border. You just need to show your passport, some money and a return ticket.
For HK entry permit, you can apply from the PRC embassy or consulate in Malaysia or through the HK Immigration Department by posts. The documents needed are your passport copy, a filled-out application form, a copy of your residence permit in Malaysia, a recent bareheaded photo, a copy of transportation arrangements, a copy of hotel reservations and a travel itinerary.
Answered by tabibzadeh from Iran | Nov. 12, 2015 02:37
Thanks so much for your advice :)
Related Questions:
what are the requirements for tourist visa for filipinos living/working in ...
Asked by Hershey from Malaysia
| Feb. 08, 2012 21:20
Do we apply for a visa here OR ask the tour operator to include us in their...
Asked by Chris from Australia
| Mar. 06, 2015 02:18
Do I need a visa to enter Hong Kong as Indonesian living in Malaysia?
| Aug. 27, 2012 03:44
Do I need a sponsor for visa in applying for Hong Kong?
Asked by Mohd from UAE
| Oct. 05, 2012 03:54
Hello, I'm Iranian living in Malaysia. Do I need to apply a visa for Macau ...
Asked by Mr.RG from Iran
| Nov. 28, 2010 19:43
What are the fees of tourist visa to Hong Kong for Uzbekistan resident, liv...
Asked by Rimms from Korea
| Dec. 01, 2011 03:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)