Asked by Maureen moises from Kuwait | Nov. 10, 2015 19:52
About:Visa Policy of China

What documents/requirements do i need to get visa for tour to shanghai china?

Hello, im filipina and im working here in kuwait, i just want to ask if theres a posibility for me to go in PRC. And what are the requirements do i need? Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Newton | Nov. 11, 2015 03:50
Yes, Maureen, it's possible. An L type entry permit is suitable for you. Documents required are:
1. Passport and a copy of its info page;
2. A V.2013 application form;
3. A full-face photo taken within six months;
4. A copy of residence permit in Kuwai and it should be valid for at least three months;
5. A copy of ID card in Kuwair and its validity should be more than three months;
6. A wor permit and invitation letter from your employer there;
7. Round-trip tickets and hotel booking records.
Related Questions:
On tour in 2010 and will need to get visa for China when in Malaysia (KL). ...
Asked by Mr.Chris.V. from uk
| Oct. 27, 2009 20:53
im a filipino passport holder do i need to get tourist visa on to tour in ...
Asked by Mr.glenn from philippins
| Nov. 28, 2009 19:19
American Passport holder going to Shanghai
Asked by Rose Montano from USA
| Oct. 20, 2016 22:51
Aust citizen entering shanghai by ship staying in shanghai overnight fly ou...
Asked by Helina from Australia
| Feb. 05, 2017 00:50
I am just enquiring about the last day of the tour what time do we need to ...
Asked by Mr.Michael from China
| Aug. 11, 2009 02:16
I am a south Korean. Can i get china tour visa at your office in delhi?
Asked by Ms.helena from Korea
| Jun. 08, 2009 03:22
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)