Asked by Andre from Germany | Nov. 09, 2015 07:51
About:FAQ of Chinese Visa Application

From HK to Guangzhou for one night

A friend and me - coming from Germany - are going to stay in HK and some other places next month.
We are invited to visit Guangzhou for one night, by a relative of a friend living in HK.

From what I can see, we will need to apply for a regular China VISA, which would cost us over 100€ .. I feel it's not really reasonable for one night.
Is there any way to have a short term entry permit or sth like that?

Thank you in advance!

Answers (1)
Answered by Frank from Spain | Nov. 11, 2015 00:42
Andre, you can try to apply an L type from Hong Kong. The cost to apply from there is only HKD 200.

Another tricky choice is to get a VOA at Shenzhen border. The VOA is valid for five days. You can go to Guangzhou from Shenzhen with this VOA and then back to Hong Kong from Shenzhen again. According to relevant rules, you are not allowed to leave Shenzhen during the five days. But many people secretly do this. By the way, the VOA costs CNY 168.
Related Questions:
I am Belgian. Do I need to buy a visa?
Asked by Wim from Belgium
| May. 20, 2015 21:12
guangzhou - macau - hong kong
Asked by marina from russia
| Oct. 23, 2015 20:50
Will I need a visa for that?
Asked by Michael from Australia
| Aug. 09, 2017 04:31
I am going to Guangzhou for 7 days but I want to go to HK on day 3 and back...
Asked by Nila from Malaysia
| Jul. 26, 2012 04:48
I will go to Guangzhou from hongkong for one night...if need visa Cina?
Asked by Darsana from Indonesia
| May. 31, 2017 01:18
Hello.. Me and my family will be travel to HK , Macau & Mainland (Shenzhen...
Asked by Ms.Vivi from Indonesia
| Aug. 03, 2010 20:47
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)