Asked by K from Vietnam | Nov. 04, 2015 06:21
About:Hong Kong MTR Tickets & Fares

Re-enter Hong Kong for flight

Hi, I'm from Vietnam, I have plan to travel HK and then shenzhen. However I need to come back to HK for my return-flight. Do I need another Visa for re-entering HK. I know HK have issue a cross-boundary and airport express pass for traveler, are they visa-free that can help me reach the airport without a visa?

Answers (1)
Answered by Johnson from Australia | Nov. 07, 2015 02:34
Don't worry! You will have no problem for re-entry as long as your visa is not marked with single trip. But if it is, you can take a ferry from Shenzhen Shekou Port to HKIA directly and fly home. In this way, you don't need to get into HK, so no visa is required.
Related Questions:
Can we exit hong kong disneyland for break at the hotel and then reenter wi...
Asked by Rvd from India
| May. 23, 2015 01:30
USA Passport holder traveling between Hong Kong and Mainland China
Asked by Jenny from USA
| Apr. 13, 2015 04:47
Can singaporean passport holder with 30 day visa single entry re-enter chi...
Asked by GRACE B L WEE from Singapore
| Jul. 03, 2017 02:58
Hi, After 14 day visit to Hong Kong is it possible to exit HKG and enter...
Asked by Mrs.kallursh from India
| Sep. 23, 2010 01:43
US passport holder seeking China Visa for 6 months or 1 year
Asked by Sebastian Liu from USA
| Jul. 17, 2013 04:58
hi. im a malaysian. i have a multiple china visa which expire on 8th july. ...
Asked by alison from Malaysia
| May. 21, 2014 03:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)